Silvia Menia is one of the most famous Egyptian limestone as well as it is one of the best seller stone types in Arab countries. Silvia Menia is the same blocks of Sunny Menia, the only difference between both is the way of cutting it. Sunny Menia is cross cut, but Silvia Menia is vein Cut. Silvia Menia quarries are located in El-Menia, Egypt in abundance. However Silvia Menia is more expensive than Sunny Menia, because its veins must be regular. If it’s not regular, it can’t be Silvia Menia. It comes into 3 different colors 1) Light Cream, 2) Dark Cream, 3) Green
Silvia Menia features:-
- All finishes can be applied on it, except flamed.
- It doesn’t need any treatments, even Direct polishing is enough to earn it a good appearance.
- Anti-freezing material, so it can be used in outdoor and indoor.
- It is used in Exteriors, interiors, walls & floors, cladding, …etc.
- It exits in abundance & isn’t hard to find it whether it is 1st quality or 2nd quality. Therefore it is not expensive.
- Compressive Strength (ASTM C 170):13 300 psi
- Flexural Strength (ASTM C 880):1 600 psi
- Abrasion Resistance (ASTM C 241/ C 1353): 26.4 Ha
- Density (ASTM C 97): 2 618 kg/m3
- Water Absorption (ASTM C 97): 0.29 % Modulus of Rupture
Descriptions of Silvia menia Marble(Egyptian Stone): –
Material Name : Silvia Menia
Marble color: beige marble
Country of origin: Egyptian marble quarry | Egypt
Material availability: Blocks, slabs, tiles
Dimensions of the slabs: 265-300cm x 160-195cm
Thickness of the slabs (Availability): 15-20-30-40-50mm (up to 200mm by order)
Dimensions of the marble tiles (Availability): Any dimensions
Thickness of the marble tiles for floors or walls: 10-12-15-20-30-40mm (up to 200mm by order)
Surface finishes: Polished, unpolished, honed, brushed, acid, sandblasted, bush hammered, tumbled, striped, split Face marble tiles